What Questions Should I Ask an SEO Specialist Before Hiring Them?
So, you have heard as a private practice owner, you should invest in SEO. It’s the newer wave of marketing for therapists and seems like the perfect solution to getting consistent traffic. The only problem is, you don’t have time to learn and you don’t know what you should be looking for. I mean, did we even cover this in graduate school? What questions should I ask an SEO specialist before hiring them anyway?
Oftentimes, private practice owners want to do what is the best marketing-wise for their practice, but don’t know where to begin. This can add stress to your life and create a financial burden if it ends up being the wrong service for you. As mental health SEO specialists, we strive to make choosing an SEO company easy for you. Therefore, we have compiled a list of helpful questions to ask the potential SEO companies that will help give you the best results. You don’t need to know everything about SEO to ask the right questions about your needs. If you find yourself asking “what questions should I ask an SEO specialist before hiring them to optimize my site”? this blog is for you!
What Questions Should I Ask an SEO Specialist Before HiringThem to Optimize My Site?
- What is the return on my investment?
- How often will we communicate
- Do you have experience with mental health professionals?
- How much access to my site will you need?
- Do you have testimonials?
- Are you familiar with any recent Google algorithm changes?
- What makes you different from other SEO Companies?
- How do you go about finding the best keywords
- Do you fix errors and do redirects?
- How long do I need to do SEO for it to work?
- Do you make sure that the webpage is mobile-friendly?
- What is my time investment
- Do you make live changes on the site?
- What does SEO success look like to you?
- Have you ever addressed a penalized site?
- Do You have a blogging strategy?
- What role does content play in this?
- Do You have a local SEO strategy?
- Will you be able to check on my competitors
- Do I handle the on-page work, or do I?
- Do you track ad words or analytics
- How important is Google My Business?
- Do you help with backlinks?
- Is there help with Social Media management?
- Do you have maintenance services?
- Is your focus on, on-page, or off-page SEO?
- Do you help with directories?
Packages and Options
- What do packages and payment options look like?
- Is there a contract and what is my commitment?
Things for You to Consider Before
Investing in SEO
- What are my SEO goals?
- Do I have a set budget for SEO?
- Just because it’s cheap does not mean it’s a good option.
- How well do I know my niche and ideal clients
What You Need to Watch Out for
- People guaranteeing results
- Dazzling presentations with no substance
- Assuming the company knows best, without doing your own research
- Beware If your data and traffic are fluctuating and it’s not due to googles algorithm
- Sudden growth can be a sign of black hat SEO and this can harm your results.
Finding the best-fit matters!
As mental health professionals and mental health SEO specialists, we know that investing in a website and SEO is a huge time and money investment. You’re here to get your ideal clients and we want to make sure that you’re getting the best support possible. If you’re interested in finding support for you and your practice, we would be happy to help you understand more about what questions should I ask an SEO specialist before hiring them to optimize my site? Begin your journey today!
Get Started with Your SEO Journey!
If you’re wondering how our services fit you, let’s have a consultation and see. Our skilled and passionate team of SEO specialists is here to make sure your SEO journey is tailored to your brand and identity. Simplified SEO Consulting would be excited to help you on your SEO journey. To get started with our service follow these simple steps:
- Schedule a consult with our Client Success Specialist or Consult Team
- Learn more about our wonderful team of SEO Specialists.
- Begin finding the best SEO company for you and find your people
Other Services offered by Simplified SEO Consulting
Simplified SEO consulting offers a wide range of services that can help you begin working with your people. We offer. Done for You SEO Service packages, online courses, and SEO training opportunities. Our most popular course includes our “Top of Google” Online course, and we have 12 weeks (about 3 months) of intensive SEO for those who want to learn with a guide. For those looking for a more specialized package, we also offer an SEO strategy package. To get started, schedule a consultation with our Client Success Specialist today!
About the Author:
As an SEO specialist at Simplified, Jasmine is an SEO services consultant and helps new clients become oriented to our services. If you are ready to begin SEO services then get in touch and schedule your free consultation today!
Jasmine Jaquess is currently working towards her Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northwestern University and is actively seeing clients in practice as part of her practicum. Currently, she serves as the Client Success Specialist in new client consultations with Simplified SEO Consulting and is a Mental Health SEO Specialist. She specializes in platforms such as Squarespace and Wix. If you’re ready to see how Simplified can serve you, schedule your next consultation with Jasmine and see how she can support your business needs!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!