Click here for a list of what’s included in our SEO Training Program
- Access to our “SEO First Steps” course to review before we even meet!
- One (1) 90 minute SEO Consultation Session: In this first session, we go over everything from that SEO First Steps course and talk in depth about how to apply it to your site!
- Five (4) 45-50 minute SEO Consultation Sessions: These are generally every other week. We meet on Zoom video chat and will discuss 1-3 SEO concepts each time we meet. We’ll teach the concept (or review it and go more in depth if you’re using our online course between sessions) and discuss how to apply it to your individual site for best results. Then, you’ll spend the time between that and the next session practicing apply the concept.
- Lifetime access to the full, self-paced online “Top of Search Engines” Course
- Accountability: Between SEO training sessions, you will have about two hours per week of homework to practice what you are learning. At the beginning of each training session, you’ll be asked about that homework.
- Real Results: You will have access to our Data Dashboard to track your progress throughout the 12-week program. You will learn how to use the dashboard effectively to really understand how your website is performing.
- Personalized Approach: This is the true magic of this program. Everything is individualized to your needs. We’ve had both total beginners and people who have already worked on their site for a while find this program incredibly valuable. Why? Because we meet you where you are, learn your goals and really tailor or work to meet those needs. Anyone can go through our DIY courses, but with this program we’re actually getting down the business and helping you figure out how to direclty apply those concepts to your site, giving you accountability to actually work on your SEO and most importantly helping you trouble shoot road blocks that inevitably come up.
- You may record calls to refer to later if you let your trainer know you are recording.
- Support: You have the ability to ask questions in our closed Facebook group at any time and get a quick response! Or, you can always send a more detailed question via e-mail to your trainer. Because we know our training clients need our responses to be able to complete your homework by the next time we meet, your messages always get top priority for a response so you should hear back from us pretty quickly.