You’re serious about learning SEO for your website, and looking for support to really make progress & start ranking!
What is Included in the Done-With-You SEO Intensive Training Program?
This SEO training package focuses on teaching YOU (or your designee) to do your own SEO work on your website. Your training will be fully individualized, following our proven, proprietary process for getting private practice websites ranking well on search engine results.
Click here for a list of what’s included in our SEO Training Program
- Access to our “SEO First Steps” course to review before we even meet!
- Initial 30-minute Onboarding Call to learn more about your website, address technical issues, and establish SEO goals.
- One (1) 90 minute SEO Consultation Session: In this first session, we go over everything from that SEO First Steps course and talk in-depth about how to apply it to your site!
- Five (5) 45-50 minute SEO Consultation Sessions: These are generally every other week. We meet on Zoom to discuss 1-3 SEO concepts each time we meet. We’ll teach the concept (or review it and go more in-depth if you’re using our online course between sessions) and discuss how to apply it to your individual site for best results. Then, you’ll spend the time between that and the next session practicing apply the concept.
- Lifetime access to the full, self-paced online “Top of Search Engines” Course
- Service page templates to help you write the specialty service pages of your website with your ideal client in mind.
- SEO checklist and custom SEO self-review tracker to track your SEO progress.
- Accountability: Between SEO training sessions, you will have about two hours per week of homework to practice what you are learning. At the beginning of each training session, you’ll be asked about that homework.
- Real Results: You will have access to our Data Dashboard to track your progress throughout the 12-week program. You will learn how to use the dashboard effectively to really understand how your website is performing.
- Personalized Approach: This is the true magic of this program. (And, Danica’s favorite part of working with the training program!) Everything is individualized to your needs. We’ve had both total beginners and people who have already worked on their site for a while find this program incredibly valuable. Why? Because we meet you where you are, learn your goals and really tailor or work to meet those needs. Anyone can go through our DIY courses, but with this program, we’re actually getting down the business and helping you figure out how to directly apply those concepts to your site, giving you accountability to actually work on your SEO, and most importantly helping you troubleshoot roadblocks that inevitably come up.
- You may record calls to refer to later if you let your trainer know you are recording.
- Support: You have the ability to ask questions in our closed Facebook group at any time and get a quick response! Or, you can always send a more detailed question via e-mail to your trainer. Because we know our training clients need our responses to be able to complete their homework by the next time we meet, your messages always get top priority for a response so you should hear back from us pretty quickly.
It IS a Time Commitment to Learn SEO
Every person we’ve trained who has put in the time has been able to learn these concepts! The tricky part is that whole “putting in the time” thing…
We ask that you put in a minimum of 2 hours per week working on your website outside of our training sessions. Basically, the more you put in the more you’ll get out of your training. You’ll be adding service pages, adding photos, editing text, writing meta descriptions, and more. It’s essential that you practice outside of our sessions and come prepared with questions and ready for feedback!
“The Done-With-You SEO program was one of the best investments I have made for my business. Working with Danica and Jessica was a real blessing. They are very knowledgeable, caring, supportive, and patient. The individual meetings with them were a perfect fit for me, as they addressed my personal needs and helped me learn things much quicker. During this time, I was able to see my SEO progress daily through their incredible monitoring program. My work with them was very intensive, and my learning curve was incredibly steep. And, after following all recommendations and guidance, I have 12 website pages on the first and second pages of Google! I cannot thank them enough for this training, as it has made me more knowledgeable and much more confident to continue my SEO work.”
Does Done-With-You Training with Simplified SEO Consulting Really Work for Therapy Websites?
Shared with permission from former Done With You SEO Training Program client, Choya Wise, in Huntsville, AL.
Begin 12-Week Done With You SEO Training
– 1 –
Schedule a Zoom call to speak with one of our SEO Specialists
– 2 –
Develop a personalized plan to optimize your website
– 3 –
Hear from more of the clients you love to work with
Other Services Offered by Simplified SEO Consulting
Not sure if this is the right package for you? Don’t worry, we have lots of options! In addition to this “Done With You” SEO Training package, we offer affordable DIY online SEO courses, a basic SEO Strategy package, or comprehensive “Done for You” SEO Services. On your Zoom call, we can figure out exactly what the right fit is for you!
You don’t have to keep wondering what you’re doing wrong with your website. Schedule a call today and let’s find the SEO plan that will meet your needs! We offer a wide range of SEO services for therapists, counselors, psychiatrists, and others in the helping professions. Graduates of our training program often use our alumni & maintenance packages to keep their SEO competitive. If you aren’t sure whether SEO is for you, feel free to check out some of our other resources or blogs. We also offer a 7-day email series where you can start to learn SEO for free!