Today, I would like to explain how working with an SEO expert assists help professionals and private practice owners get to the top of Google and start attracting potential clients.
Ultimately, the goal of SEO is to increase not only the quantity but also the quality of the organic traffic that is coming to your site. Organic traffic is the traffic that is directed to your website by typing in a phrase or term into Google. For example, an organic search occurs when a potential client searches for a term such as “anxiety counseling” on Google. Referrals may get you clients, but if you want to grow your business, then it is important for you to invest in your SEO. Below, I will explain why.
An SEO expert will help you get to the TOP of Google
If you’re on our website, I would assume that you already know that the goal of SEO is to get you to the top of Google. You’ve worked so hard to get where you are and begin your business. Let us help you get in front of more clients.
We help our full service Done for You clients move up in rankings by doing the following:
- Discuss SEO strategy with you during our monthly planning calls
- Identify, track, and target keywords relating to the services you provide and the clients you see
- Write high-quality and compelling meta descriptions
- Improve your page or blog post’s readability
- Add photos and alt text
- Incorporate beneficial internal links throughout the page or post
- Write a compelling Call to Action Section and Other Services Section
An SEO expert helps you get in front of your IDEAL CLIENT on Google.
Okay, I know what you might be thinking; Cory, I don’t have an ideal client, I just want clients! I get that, but by defining an ideal client is an important part of our SEO strategy at Simplified. When you start working with us, one of the first questions your SEO specialist will ask is, is who are your ideal clients? We want to know what kind of people need your services the most. For example, you may help workaholics, women with anxiety, or families needing sleep solutions for their young children.
Determining your ideal client allows you, and your SEO specialist, to tailor your SEO approach to get in front of these people versus someone who can’t afford to work with you or someone needing services you don’t provide. We don’t just want you to get calls, we want you to get the right calls. The calls that will convert into paying clients.
A Simplified SEO expert can help you attract your ideal client:
- The keywords we target are based on things we think these ideal clients would be searching for. For example, a workaholic may search for terms such as “burnout” or “overwhelmed lawyer.” Keywords affect every aspect of our SEO strategy. You can learn more about keyword research here.
- We encourage you to write in a way that will resonate with your ideal clients. On your blog or service page, we’ll ask you to identify the things that would bring them into counseling (their pain points) and the symptoms they may be experiencing.
- Our team will work on your readability to make sure your page is easy to understand for someone who does not have mental health experience.
- Including photos and alt text that depict the ideal client.
- Adding a Call to Action section and an Other Services Section to make it easy for them to know how to begin services at your business.
Working with an SEO expert can help compel your ideal client to CLICK on your site
We don’t just want you to get to the top of Google, we want your ideal clients to convert into paying clients. Although we can’t force people to click on your website from a Google list, we have a few tricks up our sleeves to help you entice your ideal client to click on your URL and contact you.
One of the most important parts of our SEO work comes in the form of writing a really good meta description. After we’ve identified your ideal clients and keywords they’d search for, we use these to draft a meta description for your website. This meta description should describe who you help and what the page is about in a clear way that makes sense to the reader. Then, we want to make sure that your meta communicates your worth as an expert in treating the issues your ideal client has. Lastly, whenever possible, we try and incorporate a call to action in your meta by adding a phrase such as “call now” or “learn more” at the end.
Curious about how to write good meta descriptions? Check out these blogs:
- How Can Good Meta Descriptions Help My Counseling Website?
- 5 Tips for Writing a Perfect Meta Description
Common Questions About SEO services and Optimizing Your Website:
Can I optimize my own website for Google?
Of course you can! Optimizing your own website is totally doable. It just takes some time and effort on your end.
6 Steps to start optimizing your own website:
- Look for an SEO training course to walk you through the process.
- Start by identifying keywords you’d like your practice or services to rank well for
- Write quality original content for your site and add photos to your pages
- Write a meta description for every page and post
What’s the difference between hiring an SEO expert vs optimizing my own website:
Great question. The difference between hiring an SEO expert vs. optimizing your own webpage is the amount of effort and time you’re willing to put in to get good SEO results. Learning SEO and optimizing your website is a time commitment. As SEO experts, we’re able to get your results faster. You don’t have to learn anything about optimizing your own website or interpreting data. That’s our job. We monitor your data constantly and we use this knowledge to create a comprehensive and unique SEO strategy that’s tailored to help you accomplish your goals and attract your ideal client. Every month we will meet with you to discuss this strategy with you and determine the next steps in the SEO process.
How long does it take to get results if I hire an SEO expert?
If you hire an SEO expert you should expect to move up in Google fairly quickly. The amount of movement you will see depends on a few factors: how competitive the SEO market is in your area, the aggressiveness of your SEO package, the content on your pages, and how much you blog.
In competitive SEO markets such as Houston, TX, Atlanta, GA, and New York City, we expect there to be more SEO competition. This doesn’t mean we can’t get you ranking well. It simply means we have to work harder. In terms of SEO packages the more aggressive the package you select the more movement you are likely to see. The content on you pages also affects the movement you will see. As SEO experts, we will help guide you in writing content on your page to maximize SEO potential. Lastly, you’ve probably heard us say it a million times by now, but BLOGGING MATTERS. The more you blog the better SEO results you’ll have.
In terms of a return on your investment and getting calls from your ideal clients, we typically want to hear that you’re getting calls around month three or four.
How much does working with an SEO expert cost?
Working with an SEO specialist is an investment. If you’re interested in beginning SEO services with Simplified SEO consulting, we’d love to speak with you and discuss the cost of investment.
Get to the Top of Google with Simplified SEO Consulting
At Simplified SEO Consulting, our SEO specialists are passionate about helping our clients get to the top of Google. We want our clients to be able to reach and help as many potential clients as possible because we recognize how awesome you are. If you’re curious about SEO, we would love to talk to you during a free 15-minute video consultation call.
To begin SEO services, please follow these steps:
- Make an appointment for a free 15-minute video consultation with a Simplified SEO team member
- Learn more about our SEO opportunities
- Start optimizing your webpage and see it rank better on Google!
Other Services offered by Simplified SEO Consulting
Simplified SEO Consulting is passionate about providing SEO services for helping professionals and private practice owners. Our comprehensive SEO services are included in our Done for You SEO Service packages. We also offer alumni packages and al la carte SEO services. Our team provides several learning opportunities with our SEO training packages including our “Top of Google” online course and 12 weeks of online video training and SEO Strategy package if you’re interested in learning how to optimize your website on your own.
About the Author:
Cory Moss is a Simplified SEO specialist based in Kansas City. She specializes in working on readability. She really enjoys helping her clients get to the top of Google and attract their ideal clients.