Therapists and helping professionals who want to learn SEO and get to the top of search engines
Learn how to take your SEO to the next level!
You’re looking for ways to market your therapy services. You have a website, but it’s not working for you. It needs to show up higher in search engines so you can reach your ideal clients online. The problem is, you’re not sure how to get started. You need guidance.
… That’s where we step in. Let us help you!
You Can Learn How to Optimize Your Website
You have decided to go into private practice, but you need a steady stream of clients calling. You’re a great therapist, but marketing your services doesn’t come naturally to you. Perhaps, you’ve heard of SEO, but you don’t know much about it. Even though you know it’s a good marketing tool, terms like meta descriptions, alt text, keywords, featured snippets, and backlinks are foreign concepts to you. Regardless, you know you need to do something, you just need someone to guide you in the right direction.
Here’s the thing, SEO is a powerful marketing tool that has the power to transform your business. Even though it may seem difficult, let us assure you it’s not as complicated as it sounds. You can learn how to optimize your private website with our support.
Let us teach you our tried and true SEO process so you can optimize your therapy website. This will help you reach your ideal clients on search engines and grow your practice.
“I completed the Simplified SEO Small Group Intensive and learned a lot. Working with Danica and the team has been great. They’ve been helpful, responsive and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them!”
~ Robyn Sheiniuk, LCSW & Owner of Restorative Counseling Center in California
Small Group SEO Intensive Details
“The SEO group was able to give me clear action steps to getting seen on Google. It made me excited to keep doing updates and see numbers go up as a result. I got 2 inquiries in a week for a specialized service that I offered for years and never got an inquiry for. I can’t wait to see where things continue to go.”
~ Cherie Spellman, LMFT, Founder & Director of North Star Counseling and Wellness in Grapevine, TX
Commonly Asked Questions About the Small Group SEO Intensive
What Will the Small Group Mastermind Sessions Cover?
Sample SEO Small Group Intensive Syllabus
- Session 1: Keyword research & submitting sitemaps
- Session 2: Copywriting with a focus on service pages & blogging
- Session 3: Refining content & meta descriptions
- Session 4: Photos & headings/subheadings
- Session 5: Internal links & building backlinks ethically
- Session 6: Google My Business Deep-Dive
- Session 7: Local SEO: Why do I need this?
- Session 8: Other things that will improve SEO (fixing technical errors, site speed, etc.)
*Exact topics MAY change, based on cohort needs. Your instructor will make these changes as needed, ensuring maximum ROI for the group!
What is Included in the Small Group SEO Intensive?
- Lifetime access to the newly enhanced comprehensive SEO Masterclass: “Top of Search Engines”
- 30-minute onboarding meeting with your instructor, Danica Wolf, Simplified SEO Chief Operating Officer
- Eight 50-minute Mastermind meetings with Danica Wolf
- Two rounds of customized website progress review and recommendations by a Simplified SEO Team Member
- Admittance to an exclusive Facebook group for training clients (optional, depending on group needs)
- Service page templates
- Fast-tracked copywriting services (as available)
- SEO checklist and custom SEO self-review tracker
- A “Classroom” file of resources and materials to review during the semester
- A data dashboard to track your SEO progress (for the semester)
- An optional, 30-minute check-in meeting with your instructor, Danica Wolf, to discuss alumni and maintenance strategy
- Whatever else your instructor deems necessary, relevant, and useful!
What Can I Expect From the Small Group SEO Intensive?
The Small Group SEO Intensive will be a semester-long, focused course to help you build and maintain SEO success on your own website. You will have access to our online, self-paced SEO Masterclass. During this intensive, your instructor will host 8 Mastermind sessions on various SEO topics in accordance with the Masterclass topics. These topics were carefully chosen because we believe they are essential components of a good SEO strategy. However, your expert instructor will be responsive to the needs of the group and may (likely will) change and adjust the semester’s plan as needed. Mastermind sessions will be engaging and encourage participation from all group members in order to ensure the best ROI from this program.
A recent Small Group Intensive participant shared, “What I love about SEO is the direct link between effort and results!” This is how Danica likes to manage expectations…when you are ready to put in the dedicated time and work to help your website rank better, you can be successful with your SEO efforts. While we can’t control the search engine rankings, we can certainly influence them with a proven, data-driven process.
What’s Required of Me, as a Participant?
Wondering if there will be homework?
In addition to completing the online Masterclass (self-paced) and participating in Mastermind sessions every week, we hope you will use what you’ve learned to optimize your website in between sessions. Our most successful clients spend an average of 2 to 4 hours implementing these lessons on their website weekly during the training semester. If your website is new and will need more content added, this could be a more time-intensive process at the beginning of your journey. But, we can assure you it will be worth the investment!
Let Us Help You Take Your Therapy Practice to the Next Level
Other Services Offered by Simplified SEO Consulting
Not sure if this is the right place for you to start? Don’t worry, we have lots of options! In addition to our Mastermind, we have a full, 12-Week Intensive “Done With You” SEO Training program, we offer affordable DIY online SEO courses, a basic SEO Strategy package, or comprehensive “Done for You” SEO Services. Schedule a free Zoom consultation and we can help figure out exactly what the right fit is for you!
You don’t have to keep wondering what you’re doing wrong with your website. We offer a wide range of SEO services for therapists, counselors, psychiatrists, and others in the helping professions. If you aren’t sure whether SEO is for you, feel free to check out some of our other resources or blogs. We also offer a 7-day email series where you can start to learn SEO for free!