Hello Modern Therapists!
Are you ready to be found by more potential clients? Do you have a website that you love and you know will convert clients….you just need to show up in search engine results so people can make it to your page? If so, this is where I step in!
SEO Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
They didn’t teach us about Search Engine Optimization in graduate school. In fact, they didn’t teach use much (if anything!) about marketing. However, now that we own private practices these are important tools to help us get in front of the clients we can most help!
The good news is that SEO doesn’t have to be complicated. The Simplified SEO Consulting team wants to make the process of ranking better on Google easy for you! Our founder, Jessica owns her own successful group private practice and other members of our team have degrees in mental health
Start today by scheduling a 30 minute, no obligation consultation!
*Make sure to mention on the call that you attended the Therapy Re-Imagined conference to get the extra page included for free!
If you start our 4 page Done for You package in November, December or January, you’ll receive a 5th page of optimization every month of your package for FREE!
Over the next few months, you can easily get your website to the first couple pages of Google and fill your caseload with idea clients!
What Exactly does the Monthly SEO Package Include?
This is a comprehensive SEO package designed to get you to the top of Google in a matter of months. It include:
- A 60 minute planning call. We will use video chat with screen share to identify the 5 pages to target this month and keywords for each page. We will also discuss your SEO goals, your local market, etc.
- Comprehensive SEO Service for 5 pages – This is what makes our services unique. We go in depth on each page that we optimize really doing the things we know will help get your page ranking including:
- Basic Keyword Research & Recommendations
- A quality Meta Description
- Optimized Headings & Subheadings
- At least 3 optimized photos per page
- We will add alt text to all photos currently on the page and if needed will add additional photos. If you do not like the photos we choose to add, we will replace each photo once to make sure you have photos consistent with your brand that will also help you rank for the keywords we’re targeting. We typically use Bigstock photos if we are adding them to your site.
- We do not do photo editing such as adding filters to photos. Therefore, some of our site owners choose to add their own photos to ensure brand consistency across the site.
- Internal links to other pages on your website. Unless you have a preference otherwise, we typically place these in a “Call to Action” and an “other services” section near the bottom of each page. These sections include a lot of internal links pointing to other pages from the optimized page. Internal links are added in the main body of the page as well when appropriate.
- Basic Copy Editing – We will edit the body of your text to help use language that will both improve your ranking and convert clients. This includes:
- Naturally incorporating keywords into your text
- Improving Readability by shortening sentences, reducing passive voice on the page, adding transition words, adding sentences or even short sections to include keywords, etc. We are most effective with this part on Word Press sites, because we use the Yoast plugin.
- If needed, we may add short sections with keyword dense subheadings. For instance, we may add a section called “Symptoms of _____” that then lists the symptoms. Another example would be a section called “Counseling helps _____” that is meant to provide the client hope
- We try to use client friendly, easy to understand language whenever possible and incorporate everything we’ve learned about effective copywriting from reading blog posts & books, attending trainings, listening to podcasts, etc.
- We do more “heavy” edits on some pages than other based on need and client preference. We may do “lighter” edits on a page that has a really clear voice and we are worried about interring with that voice. We may do more edits on a page that has a very poor readability score or is missing key sections (such as a “symptoms of _____” section) that would help you rank better for SEO. We will discuss this during your planning calls.
- Please note: If your page needs to be completely rewritten I will ask that you do that or charge my copywriting fee.
- Request Indexing of your pages by Google
- Brighter Insights Tool included in the cost of your plan each month to help you (and me) track progress
- Assess to the Simplified SEO Facebook Group
- A monthly list of 5-7 potential blog topics to improve SEO for your keywords
What is the Cost?
The current cost of this package is $750 per month. Remember, you are receiving an extra page per month free which would typically cost an extra $150.
How do I take advantage of this awesome deal & get started?
You’ll start with scheduling a no obligation, 30 minute Zoom consultation. We’ll meet over Zoom to talk a little about your practice, your website and how our services might be able to help you reach your goals! Typically, you’ll receive 1-2 quick tips for things you can do right away to improve your website (for example, additional content you might add to your site). Then, if it sounds like we might be a good it, we’ll walk you through what it looks like to work with us!